My boyfriend and I stayed here for a romantic weekend break and could not have been more satisfied. The hotel itself and the rooms are simply gorgeous but apart from that, the staff are helpful and friendly and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy a perfect stay. The food is also outstanding. I wouldn't be surprised to see they receive a Michelin star in the near future. We can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Venere, Escapio, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena