We stayed a couple of nights in this property during a bike trip to Tuscany in 2009.
This is Italy in its best. Beautiful property, bucolic, amazing sunsets, quiet, classic, private....and the food is simply outstanding. They produce their own wines and olive oil. A dream property. Highly recommended to couples and to everyone that wants to enjoy a slow, tasteful, rich experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Escapio, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena