Borgo San Felice is well-situated and exhibits superior service in a region known for its hospitality and beauty.
The staff is precise, attentive and warm.
The rooms are large, charming, exceedingly clean and detailed.
The grounds themselves are a retreat of relaxation (pool, restaurant, spa) and spots to explore (winery -- try the Vermentino; historic buildings; bikes for borrowing), yet are surrounded by classic Tuscan countryside near a castle, more wineries and Castelnuovo Berardenga's outstanding Bengodi's Enoteca & Cucina.
We were happy to call Borgo San Felice our week-long home and our only wish is that our stay wasn't temporary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Escapio, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena