This is an exquisite property with professional, courteous staff. It is a perfect place to relax and the pool is lovely. Breakfast is a full buffet. If there is one complaint it was the overpriced, under delivered dinner in the restaurant. The staff in the restaurant is pretentious and indifferent; I would not eat there next time.The grounds are beautiful to walk around and walk into the vineyards which surround it. Our room was very spacious, as was the bathroom. This is a unique place and we would have enjoyed staying longer than our two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Venere, Escapio, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena