The BSF, originally a small village, provided a great base to explore the surrounding Tuscany countryside. The property is both beautiful and charming. The breakfast buffet is bountiful and fresh. The food at dinner was gourmet. What greatly stood out, more than anything, is the first class service the staff of this hotel provides. Everyone is professional, yet friendly and approachable. For instance, there is a young woman with the big glasses who is a server in the dining room; she practically sprints to get food or drink to every table. The staff comped us a bottle of wine in the room when we arrived. We noticed that the corkscrew was missing, so when we returned from touring the countryside, we stopped at the front desk to see if somebody could stop by our room with one. A smiling man was WAITING AT OUR DOOR with a corkscrew--before we even got there--that's outstanding service! I found the manager especially kind and charming. Oddly enough, we ran into him on our last day in Rome before departing for the States. He works long, long hours at BSF, always with a smile on his face and was visiting his wife in child that day in Rome. My point: BSF isn't close to Rome, yet this gentleman was always friendly and polite despite working so far from his home. My husband and I have nothing but good memories of, and good things to say, about the BSF. This is a great choice for a peaceful, beautiful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena