Just the right place from where starting many one-day-tours all around the Chianti area. We were at Monacianello. the apartment was big enough and clean, with a nice kitchen.
The farmhouse is on top of an hill in the Tuscany countryside of Siena. You shall see the edge of the “Torre del Mangia” (the main tower of Siena) just outside the house in the middle of an outstanding landscape and there is a quiet lake nearby.
They only have self catering accommodations that are cheap if compared to an hotel rate in town.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Hotel
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ancient farmhouses of Monaciano are situated in Tuscany on a sequence of hilltops with a commanding view of the Chianti countryside and Siena towers. Five farmhouses have been restored into farm holiday accommodations to welcome guests in every season. Monaciano has 21 apartments with 35 bedrooms for a total of 75 beds. The proprietor's villa and a romantic garden are available for weddings and events. Large groups and families are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Tenuta di Monaciano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.