Excellent location, amazing views. We stayed at Poggio, 2 families with 4 and 5 children. the rooms are very comfortable and spacious. It was somehow too hot untill late in the evening but we had been there at the very big heat of August 2003 and it should not be a problem in a regular summer. The pool is very nice and big enough to have a lot of fun. apartment no. 1, where the bedrooms are on the ground floor is not recomended for lack of privacy. The farm produces also Kosher Chianti, for those who care. The service was exceptional as well. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Hotel
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ancient farmhouses of Monaciano are situated in Tuscany on a sequence of hilltops with a commanding view of the Chianti countryside and Siena towers. Five farmhouses have been restored into farm holiday accommodations to welcome guests in every season. Monaciano has 21 apartments with 35 bedrooms for a total of 75 beds. The proprietor's villa and a romantic garden are available for weddings and events. Large groups and families are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Tenuta di Monaciano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.