Stayed in August 2010 with family we stayed inthe poggio great apartment good facilities, including kitchen barbecue, wonderful swimming pool. The staff are very friendly and the owner Mr Piperno a real gentleman and great host. One day we had a tour of the mansion and the gardens and a wine tasting session which wasa wonderful experience for all the family.
Manciano is five minutes drive from Sienna and in the perfect location to see most of Tuscany if you have a car. In a week we went to Pisa, Lucca, Viterbo, Sienna, San Giminiano, Arezzo, Firenze and lots of other small and wonderful towns and villages.
The Tenuta has its own vineyards and being in the heart of the Chianti region you are spoilt for choice as to wines, olive oils and excellent foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ancient farmhouses of Monaciano are situated in Tuscany on a sequence of hilltops with a commanding view of the Chianti countryside and Siena towers. Five farmhouses have been restored into farm holiday accommodations to welcome guests in every season. Monaciano has 21 apartments with 35 bedrooms for a total of 75 beds. The proprietor's villa and a romantic garden are available for weddings and events. Large groups and families are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tenuta di Monaciano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Hotel
- Tenuta Di Monaciano Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena