We (family group of six, all ages) stayed at the property for 2 nights, after having visited the Catania and Etna area for 5 days. The location is perfect for relaxation, the welcome was warm and overall we enjoyed the stay very much, all of us.
- whole setting on a small hill overlooking the olivetree landscape and the sea further away
- the infrastructure: pool, sunbeds 'thai-style' with sunsheds about the pool and terrace
- rooms: newly appointed with basic but stylish amenities
- bathrooms: also new, functional and functioning
- service: annalina and ramon promptly saw to our special needs, whatever those were and gave our stay there a warm and personal touch
- room service: the pillow day cases were not removed on our first evening there, so we didn't know there were any sleeping covers underneath. We just put some towels over the day covers and didn't complain, as it was late in the evening. The next day we found the pillows with nice white sleeping linen cases but also some hair on one of them. So I took it off and brought it to the maid. She got very unfriendly but gave me some fresh pillow cases in the hand so I could change them myself. Which I did, still didn't like the treatment. if there's hair on a fresh pillowcase, to me it's not clean. Else, the rooms were kept very clean and towels were provided by the poolside.
- pool: very nice and clean, large enough for a good swim and perfectly fitting into the environment. It must be extremely refreshing during the summer months.
- food: the breakfast is fine, coffee provided by the cup, but came along freshly upon request. The variety is not overwhelming, there was no cheese and no cold cuts but good honey and sweet spreads as well as bakery products.
We had to choose our dinner in the morning and were also asked to choose to dine outside (which turned quite cold in Oct. but a perfect starry sky!) or inside.
Dining on the property is recomended if you don't want to drive some 5km into Noto for the next restaurant. the fish dishes are good and so is the wine! The 'pasta al pesto' tasted like fresh out of the pesto glass but otherwise the dinner was very nice.
- dogs: there are nice watch dogs very friendly to guests and their children; they like company. Can get louder with sheep herds passing...
- reception: antonella is very helpful in providing information on whatever topic related to Sicily, nature reserve, beaches, baroc towns, just ask!
- rooms service maids' attitude
- the hundreds of flyes that come buzzing once you try to lay down on those gorgeous sunbeds...
When in Sicily we'll definitely try to come back!
Terre di Vendicari, Thank you for the memorable stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Terre di Vendicari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terre Di Vendicari Noto, Sicily