I've stayed at Eloro for a week.
Things that I liked:
- food, one night with a typical Sicilian cusine and a big farewell cake
- beach with a dj and animators who led aqua fitness, fitness on the beach, pilates, salsa lessons
- room was ok for me, I did not spend there a lot of time
- wi-fi on the beach
- shop was not far away from the hotel
Things that I didn't enjoy:
- it was loud at nights, animators performed some sort of stand-ups
- connection between hotel and nearby town Noto (8km) was really bad
- no wi-fi connection in a hotel room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Hotel Club Eloro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Club Eloro Noto, Sicily