I am leaving a comment because we spent a lot of time to research before finally spending two nights there.
Overall, we cannot be wrong to book there.
These guys run a business and understand what clients want.
Because there is a solid infrastructure and staffing I will be a bit critical.
Pro s :
- view, setting, spot off the road but close enough from noto and very close to the beaches. Charming.
- resto. Food is really great.
- area to read on strategic scenic spots.
- breakfast is good.
Soft con s :
- room a bit too simple. What "killed" me was the plastic cabin to shower. Why there is no proper shower made of tile ?
- pool is not 'grande' or 'grandiose' enough for a 34 rooms lodge. Must be a nightmare during summer with all the kids.
I think the reason it is not better ranked as, I was surprised and puzzle to see sch a spread of feedback, is the size of lodge makes it difficult to satisfy a clientele seeking for an authetic experience.
For sure it is authentic , then is it the price a bit on the high end ?
Go, indulge and make a call for yourself.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Corte Del Sole Noto, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of a hill, La Corte del Sole offers its guests a wonderful view over the Vendicari Nature Reserve, one of the most beautiful Sicilian reserves. Thanks to the skillful restoration of a typical nineteenth-century ancient Sicilian manor, La Corte del Sole has been realized looking after every single detail, using only noble materials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel La Corte del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.