My wife and I got married here at late notice, as the church we wanted withdrew our booking a week before the wedding. We met Christina a few days before the day who was really friendly and welcoming. On the day the venue was beautifully set up for the ceremony and reception dinner. We picked this as we wanted somewhere very quiet and secluded and we were not dis-appointed. It was extremely quiet and at times it felt like we were the only people in Cyprus. We had the ceremony in the rear courtyard and it was beautiful. The food at the reception dinner was excellent and we then set about celebrating in the gazebo and poolside bar. All the staff were really friendly and we had an amazing night. The room we stayed in was the honeymoon suite and was basic but clean and we liked it. The bed was a four poster but I can't say what the other rooms beds are like. The breakfast next morning was a continental style which we ate on our balcony. Overall we will always have very fond memories of Vasillias for obvious reasons and will definitely return one day. If you want to relax in peaceful surroundings then this is a friendly family run gem.
- Also Known As:
- Vasilias Nikoklis Hotel Nikoklia
- Vasilias Nikoklis Hotel
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn Cyprus/Nikoklia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn is a small traditional and family owned Cyprus inn and exclusive wedding venue.The inn stands on a bend on the west bank of the Dhiarizos river with views up the valley to the Troodos mountains and down the valley to the sea. Hemmed in by lemon and olive groves, it is a profusion of plants of every hue, from bougainvillea to fig trees and cool, grape covered dining terraces.The rustic surroundings offer the ideal place for your holidays away from the hustle and bustle of ordinary life, you can relax under the grapevine-covered terrace or by the swimming pool enjoying the sun.Located just after the village of Nikoklia, a peaceful village with traditional Cypriot charm and an air of sleepiness that makes you feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Vasilias Nikoklis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.