The hotel has a newer section and was just renovated in Nov-2012.
+ new section has good beds and balkonys
+ nice bar and reception
+ ski equipment room at the gondola station for free
+ free internet
+ very nice full breakfast (cut fruits, egg and bacon + normal austrian breakfast)
- the service is slow and sometimes not there.
- ex. took 1 h to get a beer in the bar one night
- ex. needed to ask for coffee 3 times at breakfast
- ex. on Saturday night it was empty in the reception for 30 min, so we could not get room keys
- the spa area is only partly renovated, the pool is old and could be freshened up. The newer parts of it is very nicely done though. And I miss a whirlpool at the spa.
- personally I think the dinner was overprices, only had it once, so maybe it was one occasion.
- my bill was overcharged with nearly 800€, so it was good that I checked it closely :-)
These comments can seam a bit picky, but the hotel claims to be a 4+ star hotel, and then you expect more, and pay more. We payed 166€/room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.