“Vietnam Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Quang Ngai
Wheelersburg, Ohio
“Vietnam Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

During a visit to Quang Ngai, I stayed with several friends for one night before leaving the next day on a motorbike tour of the southern part of the country. The rooms were clean and the service was more than adequate. We dined there that evening and also had the breakfast buffet before leaving. All in all, this was a good experience.

Room Tip: Great view of the river across the street at sunrise. Worth getting up early for.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Vietnamese first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Don't stay here, ever. We are currently here for the night and it has been a complete disaster. Firstly we booked a double room online for my boyfriend and I and were then told on arrival that the double room only allowed one person to stay in the room so we had to pay an extra 100,000 VND to enable the 2nd person to stay. Then there is absolutely nowhere to eat in the surrounding area so we ordered room service which came cold and was pretty inedible (cold chicken, cold sandwich, cold chips). Then as we got into bed we could hear some movement... My boyfriend found cockroaches and strange ants roaming around the pillows and cupboards! We phoned through to reception and after a long-winded phone call we managed to change rooms. This is where we currently are now, and so far we have to make a new complaint as the tv isn't working! We wouldn't mind if this was a cheap hotel but we are backpackers and thought that we would treat ourselves and paid £18 for the night...ridiculous place. Never ever come here.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to My Tra Riverside Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Tra Riverside Hotel

Address: Tra Khuc Bridge Area, Son Tinh Town, Quang Ngai, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Quang Ngai Province > Quang Ngai
Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Quang Ngai
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your My Tra Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage My Tra Riverside Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.