we went for a wedding and the food was great .. but there is something really really wrong with the houskeeping department...
1. we arrived at 530pm and our room was not ready..
2. the first morning the house keeper arrived and she bascially suggested that she just gives me the towels .. and threw me the towels
3. on our last day houskeeping turned up at 530pm to service the room (we sent them away)
for 2 days the rubbish which was there when we arrived was still there
through the entire stay the 'laundry' bags were all outside and they seemed to stay there..there was even a quilt on the ground...(see pics attached) these photos were taken at 5pm and basically the place looked like this the whole time
Good points .. rooms are quite nice.. food very good .. but the housekeeping was a big let down
We have stayed in Peppers all over Australia and at 265 a night having your room ready and serviced daily is expected ..
Only amazing point was seeing awesome friends and celebrating a fabulous couples marriage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the rich antiquity of the deep southern land, Peppers Bluewater Resort is only two and a half hours drive from Christchurch, with the Mount Cook National Park on your doorstep. With panoramic views on towards the glistening foothills of the Southern Alps, Lake Tekapo is also a place of mythology and rich high country history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Peppers Bluewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Bluewater Hotel Lake Tekapo
- Hotel Peppers Bluewater