we went for a wedding and the food was great .. but there is something really really wrong with the houskeeping department...
1. we arrived at 530pm and our room was not ready..
2. the first morning the house keeper arrived and she bascially suggested that she just gives me the towels .. and threw me the towels
3. on our last day houskeeping turned up at 530pm to service the room (we sent them away)
for 2 days the rubbish which was there when we arrived was still there
through the entire stay the 'laundry' bags were all outside and they seemed to stay there..there was even a quilt on the ground...(see pics attached) these photos were taken at 5pm and basically the place looked like this the whole time
Good points .. rooms are quite nice.. food very good .. but the housekeeping was a big let down
We have stayed in Peppers all over Australia and at 265 a night having your room ready and serviced daily is expected ..
Only amazing point was seeing awesome friends and celebrating a fabulous couples marriage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking out to the breathtaking Lake Tekapo between Christchurch and Queenstown in New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Bluewater Resort offers architectural design reflective of the surrounding Mackenzie Basin landscape combined with exceptional facilities and services. Accommodation includes stylish studios, one, two and three bedroom luxury villas where the outdoors is portrayed indoors through a refreshing colour palette of turquoise-blue, red and beige. Each room features STD/ISD telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning and complimentary grooming items. Simply unwind and breathe in the serene atmosphere of Peppers Bluewater Resort. Relax amongst the cosy sofa at Rakinui Lounge while enjoying a warming drink or light snack and for breakfast and dinner Rakinui Restaurant serves a diverse selection of international standard cuisine and favoured local delights accompanied with a breathtaking view across Lake Tekapo. Lake Tekapo provides excellent kayaking and rainbow and brown trout fishing, while the old village is steeped in mythology and rich High Country history. Tekapo is Maori for night sleeping place, and the lake itself boasts the clearest, darkest and most spectacular night sky in Aotearoa, ideal for a tramp up Mount John followed by a romantic twilight picnic. Thrill seekers are sure to cover more terrain by mountain biking or horse riding before revitalising body and soul in the nearby Alpine Springs Health Spa and Hot Pool. The Round Hill Ski Field and Winter Park are also a short drive from Peppers Bluewater Resort offering skiing, ice hockey, ice skating, even curling! Peppers Bluewater Resort is the perfect destination for relaxed weekend escapes or as a relished retreat after a hectic day of exploration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Peppers Bluewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Bluewater Hotel Lake Tekapo
- Hotel Peppers Bluewater