“Budget meal.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Wellington, New Zealand
“Budget meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I just had chicken veg lunch box take away. To be honest, the food was quite below average, basic salt taste while large portions veg and chicken,which was quite worthy it for the nine dallars. If you just wanna make yourself full, it could be a good option. There are no complains for the taste. It's cheap anyway. I will visit everyday during my one week staying in tekapo.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

12% Recommend
Reading, United Kingdom
“Generous Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We decided to have a take away so we could enjoy the wonderful views from our motel room. We ordered 1 dish each and a rice dish. We received the food swiftly which was in the largest plastic tubs I have ever seen for a chinese takeaway. The food was very hot, tasty and had plenty of meat not all vegetables like some of the chinese resturants. The decor in the resturant seemed a bit tired and dated and was quite stuffy so I am glad that we had a take away. Why look at four walls when you are in such a beautiful area.

Visited January 2013
Chengdu, China
“Authentic spicy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We didnot expect much on our food in this small town, but their spicy dishes really surprised us. we orderd four dishes steamed scampi which was very sweet and tasty, beef in spicy soup and hot and spicy chicken, the two dishes were authentic chuan style food, we highly recommend that, finally a noodle soup, that's a good portion in a big bowl. A good restaurant, spicy food lovers could not miss it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bad service and boring, unsavory food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here while we stayed in Tekapo. Wish I'd seen the reviews bedore having dinner here. Lousy service, fooc almost thrown on the table and quite tastless. Spend your money in a place with decent food!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Would NOT want to try again even it's free!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

During our recent trip to South Island, Tekapo was 1 of our many stops! We had dinner at this terrible restaurant, I never tasted food this bad in my life! Everything was so oily and disgusting, not to mention such a ripped off price! Canned foods taste a whole lot better than what they served at this place!
I wanted to kick myself so bad for making my family ate there!

• Visited December 2012