We found the 2 bedroom motel unit-5 pax directly across the road from the lake terrific, clean and cosy for our family of 4. So close to Tekapo Hot springs and main area of town with shops, restaurants, cafes historic church etc Was situated in a great spot not only for the amazing scenery but also for us to do day trips to Mt.Cook national park, Round hill to ski, Astro cafe. Found the staff friendly and unobtrusive. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park