Stayed for 3 nights in late July on a powered site. The views were spectacular across the lake.
The new unisex facilities were clean and tidy, however we preferred to use the older facilities as these were a little warmer and had a bath tub we could utilise for our 2yr old. Found these to still be clean and in good condition.
A few nice little playgrounds for kids.
Didn't utilise the kitchen for anything other than washing up but appeared clean and maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park