We journey to Melbourne for business about 6 times a year and as our business is close to Glen Waverley we stay at the Novotel. It is always very comfortable and well appointed. The hotel was refurbished recently and the rooms are great. The basic rooms have two double beds, good decor and the beds very comfortable. The bathrooms have been done well, a good size and with good quality products available.
The hotel is well situated as there is a whole block of restaurants adjoining this street, the train to the city is an easy 5 mins walk. The staff have also been very helpful.
I know there is a restaurant in the hotel which is probably of an equally good standard but we just enjoy walking around the miriad of restaurants all of which look very interesting.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glen Waverley Hotel
- Novotel Glen Waverley Hotel Glen Waverley
- Novotel Melbourne
- Accor Glen Waverley
- Glen Waverley Novotel
- Novotel Glen Waverley Greater Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley is ideally located in the centre of the City of Monas.The 200 room hotel is adjacent to a cinema complex and surrounded by over 35 restaurants and cafes, including Centro The Glen Shopping Centre, while a 2 minute walk to the Railway Station gives direct access to the city centre, Melbourne Cricket Ground and Etihad Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Glen Waverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.