What I loved: beautiful property with stunning landscaping around the vineyard. The wine tasting lounge room with music, fireplaces, tapas, and great service was one of my favorite vacation chill out spaces I've seen - we dedicated one of our 3 nights to just hanging out there while the awesome guys who work there kept the wood burning fireplaces going.
What you should know: there are packs of dogs at properties just surrounding the hotel who bark around the clock. Considering what you are paying for a room here, its pretty crazy. The bathroom was old with a huge water leaking issue. Property is in more of a busy suburb of Mendoza than I realized - you can hear pretty decent car noise from the pool area. This is not a farm out in the middle of fields of vineyards in the countryside. We took bikes one day up to a really gorgeous restaurant nearby, but the biking itself wasn't so great as you are next to busy traffic the whole way. The staff was also pretty touristy in their regional recommendations of what to do. I would plan to doing great research before you get there to decide what excites you rather than letting them make recommendations.
Two other tips unrelated to the hotel:
1) We rented a car and drove around the region vs. hiring a driver and it was totally fine - roads were sufficiently marked and it was much more fun to be on our own
2) Salentein is worth the drive to the Uca valley for the unique wine cellar (huge), gorgeous Andes views, and the stunning scenery from the restaurant for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of the premier wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina