Stayed four nights on a two-week trip through Argentina. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. It was the perfect spot to balance out the bustle of Buenos Aires and the rugged beauty of Ushuia. The rooms and grounds are lovey and welcoming. The breakfast was yummy and charming. Everything about our stay unfolded effortlessly.The charming staff happily arranged tours of nearby bodegas and we pedaled around Lujan de Cujo with silly Malbec-inspired grins on our faces. Probably our favorite experience was sitting in their small bodega overlooking the vines in the late afternoon. Finca Adalgisa is a treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of the premier wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina