We spent a few idyllic nights here whilst on honeymoon. For lovers of wine, it really is heavenly. A gorgeous little bodega. We were there slightly off season for them but there still plenty of lovely sunshine and the vineyard was splendid in reds and yellows of autumn. Just a little too chilly for the pool. Oh, and the local wine was very good.
Each evening guests are invited into the winery where there is a beautiful room with log fires and views over the vineyard. Complimentary wine and cheese every night and friendly service.
They are quite limited foodwise. They don't really do food during the day. However the local town is only a short walk away and there are gastronomic delights there to be found - just ask at reception. We do the evening cookery course at the bodega however and that was great - outdoor cooking by the clay oven making empanadas and delicious thick juicy steaks with chimichurri! My mouth is watering as I type this...
The rooms were delightful - cosy and warm with its own log fires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of the premier wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina