In a non-overwhelming sense, Finca Adalgisa captures the essence of what a boutique hotel should represent. Part country inn and part bed and breakfast, there are some additional hotel-like services (like a knowledgeable staff) that makes the visit easy and Comfortable. We particularly enjoyed the wine-tasting (very generous), breakfast (also generous) and our room with oversized terrace overlooking the vines. I can also single out Jessica, who worked hard and beyond from the reception desk on our behalf. Her local knowledge and engaging spirit was a highlight. I would recommend that if you stay here that you take a local tour of restaurants before merely taking the staff's advice. We found a few gems that are less old and established that are not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of the premier wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina