“Great Food, Terrible Service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 116 Restaurants in Carolina
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great Food, Terrible Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place. In regards of food, I think that this place makes the best sushi around the Isla Verde area. A nice variety and great quality, specially their Pink Lady. In regards of service however, it's the worst. They're a small restaurant with just 10 tables I think, so sometimes the wait is a bit longer than expected. Sometimes you stand at their door and nobody greets you whatsoever, you just stand there. Once at the table, the waiter again takes forever to come and take your order. They serve you pretty quick, but the again, it takes forever for the waiter to come again and check up on your table. I really hate restaurants where one has to chase down the waiter for service. The only reason I return is because of the great sushi they make, even if that means I need to put up with their bad service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Warrensburg, Missouri
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent sushi and menu selection. Our service was good and the crab kani salad is amazing. I have had it before somwhere else but this was the best. A small is plenty probably enough for 2 people to share. The sushi is very tasty and beautifully presented.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“What I go there?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Im in love with their seafood spring roll. The service is good, most of the time the place is full, so I think that they need a bigger place, but again, my point, my reason to go, is clear.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“STAY AWAY!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

STAY AWAY!!! If I could choose a ZERO rating i would!

To say the food in this place is sub-par is a vast understatement. We tried the Nobu roll, Kobe Roll, Matrix Roll, Tuna Roll & Hot Roll and they were ALL ABSOLUTE TRASH. The Kobe Roll especially was inedible. If you appreciate sushi in the least bit stay away from this so called restaurant.

DO NOT USE THE FREE VALET!!

To make matters worse we trusted the free valet, who buy the way gives you no ticket or record of you ever parking your car with them. When we received our car back it had been smashed on the front bumper and rear quarter panel on the passenger side. Of course the parking attendant said it was impossible for it to have happened when they had the car but instructed us to call the cops and he would own up to it and take full responsibility. Once the cops showed up, his tune changed very quickly and he denied everything even implying that we had done this before and had set him up.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!! these people DO NOT deserve your hard earned money and should not be in business!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good sushi, Horrible Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I Just enter, Walt more than 5 minutes and sat at a table because any Server even welcomed me. My mother arrived later. Then I Wait another 10 minutes and finally decided To call a Server for ordering beverages and Food. Seafood roll appetizer was served without having dishes to eat and without our beverages on the table. Then the server put the sodas at the table, without opening them. Sushi was served without having soy souce and the dish to serve it. One client of our side table offered us their soy sauce. We decided not to order anything else because of the horrible service we received that night. i waited over 20 minutes dor the bill. Finally stand up pf the table in order to pay. Definitively We will NEVER come back!

Solo entre, espere mas de 5 minutos y me sente en una mesa ya que ningun Mesero tan siquiera me dio la bienvenida. Mi Madre llego mas tarde. Despues esperamos 10 minutos mas y decidi llamar a un Mesero para Ordenar bebida y comida. Sirvieron el aperitivo -seafood roll- sin platos en la mesa ni habernos servido las bebidas. El Mesero trajo los refrescos y los puso en la Mesa, sin abrirlos. Sirvieronmel sushi sin tener la salsa soya ni los platos para servirla. Una Persona de las mesas al lado nos ofrecio su salsa soya. Decidimos no Ordenar nada mas dado el horrible servicio q nos ofrecieron esa noche. Espere mas de 20 minutos por la cuenta. Finalmente me pare de la Mesa y fui a pagar. !Definitivamente NO VOLVEREMOS JAMAS!

• Visited April 2013