“Eh” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 34 things to do in Carolina
Activities: Dancing, Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Club BRAVA is an entertainment venue that combines the high energy dancing scene of a nightclub as well as the chill out atmosphere of a lounge. It is designed to appeal to those looking for an elegant and sophisticated environment; a perfect place to see and be seen. Club BRAVA has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. For locals, as well as for guests visiting the island, it is the perfect spot for gathering on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. When the say clubbing in Puerto Rico, they mean Club BRAVA!
New York City, New York
“Eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The tl;dr version is, mediocre club that thinks that pretentiousness = coolness, and you won't miss anything if you don't go. The long version is, I was denied entry because I was wearing (fashionable) shorts. So I went and changed and got in... and it was just ok. If you've been to any club, you've been to Brava. Don't kill yourself to get in.

Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Good Mix of Music and Good Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

It is a very nice club. There are two floors, playing different types of music. The mix of music was varied (hip hop, top 40, spanish, techo, etc..) so you were never bored for long. The dance floor started to get crowded around midnight and everyone were enjoying themselves.

The drink prices were very reasonable. There are multiple bars so you didn't have to wait too long for your drinks.

There is a cover charge of $20 per person on our visit and dress codes are enforced, so leave your flip flops in the room!

Visited September 2013
montreal
29 attraction reviews
“Had a great time!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice club with good music, they play hiphop, rnb, reaggaeton and on the other floor I guess it was more techno or dance not sure didnt try the other floor. There is a bar on each floor with reasonable prices for the drinks. I would say this place starts to get packed around 11h30 - 00h00 or even later, since the open till 5am, but its hard to find a spot went you go too late. The two bartenders on the second floor Yuri and Jorge are the best!!!

Visited August 2013
“The best experience we had in Puerto Rico!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our Annual Girl's Trip and we decided to go to Puerto Rico with 36 ladies! We had some good and bad times but Club Brava made up for all the BAD times we had. We were treated very well from the time we got there until the last of our group left. Thanks Pepa and to our waitress for a FABULOUS night! When we return to Puerto Rico Club Brava will definitely be one of our stops. We had the VIP section The Ciroc Room...next time I would just get a bigger room for 30+ women!

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Bad, bad, bad.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I initially liked Brava because it seemed liked a good party scene. But it has gone down hill...first of all I had a VIP member card (so you would think they would be more reasonable), turns out they aren't! They would not let my friend and I in because he wasnt wearing "right shoes", but seconds later they let people wearing jeans go right in. So we ended up going someplace else! Brava has lost its sense of class and high standard, I have seen how people get very sexual on the dance floor (i will not be specific, but what happened was very graphic) and the staff didn't do anything about it. I haven't returned since...and don't plan to any time soon.

Visited April 2013