“Perfect Spot for Friendly & Fun Latin Cuisine!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Perfect Spot for Friendly & Fun Latin Cuisine!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Came here on the fly while walking down the strip. They have an extensive bar and a lot of great tropical drink options. But key here was the food & service. Excellent & Friendly! It gets filled fast, so try to call ahead.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Excellent service & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Karla was fabulous ! We swapped soup recipes with her. Food was very good & excellently prepared. 1st time for the mofongo, had the shrimp & loved it.

JP

• Visited February 2013
“Excelent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I visit platos restaurant with my wife anthony was our server we have one of the best culinary experience we ever have excellent service and atmosphere thank you

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bronx, New York
“it was great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

me and my son went on vacation visited this restaurant and the service was amazing our waitress (anthony) made great suggestions da crockets were delicious he also recomnded me the martini's beautifull my son had chicken and he ate it all and dats rare on his behalf so da food there is great i and where looking foward to visit again on nov wen we come back on vacation!! i recomended this place to my family and friends when i got home!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Good drinks, but service is lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

A group of 10 of us had lunch here on a weekday after landing in San Juan and our "quick lunch before the beach" ended up taking three hours! Luckily the drinks were great. We all ordered appetizers but it ended up taking over an hour for our plates to come out. The restaurant was completely empty we were the only people in there?? As a frequent traveler to San Juan, this place is totally a tourist trap as the prices were ridiculous and the food was average. My empanadillas were more like small wontons, and it was $15, when you can go down the street and get one empanadilla for $2 and its bigger than all 5 "wontons" in my order. I say grab a drink to go and go find authentic Puerto Rican food elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013