“Excelent service” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Excelent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I visit platos restaurant with my wife anthony was our server we have one of the best culinary experience we ever have excellent service and atmosphere thank you

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Bronx, New York
“it was great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

me and my son went on vacation visited this restaurant and the service was amazing our waitress (anthony) made great suggestions da crockets were delicious he also recomnded me the martini's beautifull my son had chicken and he ate it all and dats rare on his behalf so da food there is great i and where looking foward to visit again on nov wen we come back on vacation!! i recomended this place to my family and friends when i got home!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“Good drinks, but service is lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

A group of 10 of us had lunch here on a weekday after landing in San Juan and our "quick lunch before the beach" ended up taking three hours! Luckily the drinks were great. We all ordered appetizers but it ended up taking over an hour for our plates to come out. The restaurant was completely empty we were the only people in there?? As a frequent traveler to San Juan, this place is totally a tourist trap as the prices were ridiculous and the food was average. My empanadillas were more like small wontons, and it was $15, when you can go down the street and get one empanadilla for $2 and its bigger than all 5 "wontons" in my order. I say grab a drink to go and go find authentic Puerto Rican food elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good authentic PR dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were recommended to this restaurant. We were not disappointed. Our wait was minimal, service was professional, and our meals were very good. They had a special on sangrias. My wife's was coconut, mine was tamarindo (local fruit). Both were tasty, but make sure you ask the price before ordering. They were higher than I was expecting. Our entrees were filete de salmon with tubers and pollo mofongo. Both were authentic and enjoyable. We also had an appetizer, shrimp arancini. The entrees were between $14 -17.00. Total evening cost was $78 w/ out a tip. Good evening, great company, but not sure I will return as there's to many other places to explore. Mt

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Detroit
“Coconut Sangria was AMAZING!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We decided to check out Platos Restaurant & Bar because it was walking distance from our hotel. The food was pretty good, but the coconut sangria was super delicious! From our waiter's description, it may contain every type of alcohol known to the human race. I definitely recommend stopping in for this yummy island treat!

• 3 of 5 stars Food