“Wyndham palmas del” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar

You added Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   170 Candelero Dr, Humacao 00791, Puerto Rico (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Humacao
Grover
“Wyndham palmas del”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rooms - average cleanliness ..mold smell..water leakage
Keys would not work on third day (not just my room..but at least 3 of my collaegues had same issue)..had to go back all the way to get key remagnetized...

No elevators or easy access to room ..had to lug the bags up and down the steps

Power goes off when the shower is started in bathroom

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with check inn service friendly and made me feel like they knew me. I had a cupon for upgrade to a suite and it was honor no problem. The suite was very conftrouble plenty of rooom love the division of the livingroom and the bedroom. Everything was good until going to take a shower no hot water, I was told to open the water partially in order to work, still no hot water, call front desk again no answer. After several attempts calling front desk because no hot water took a cold shower. The next day whent to the hotel restaurant service was bad food had no presentation what so ever taste was ok. Room service never came over to make my room call front desk all they did was bring me towels. No hot water again the next day after calling several times and no answer, went to the front desk they send someone to check the problem, I was told in the suites the hot water takes over half hour to reach. The casino expirience was good won $80.00 my first time in a casino beginners luck.

• Stayed March 2013
Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Front desk person acted like we were invisible for at least five minutes upon check-in. Different front desk person the next day behaved just the opposite upon check-out. Valet took longer than it should have. Breakfast included with rate was average, but waiter and omelet station person were all pleasant and courteous.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights there. I had slipped on Wisconsin black ice as we were leaving our house for the airport, so the stairs were difficult to climb with a bad knee. But I never asked for another room. The room was very nice and the bed was FABULOUSLY comfortable. Of the 3 lodgings we had on our vacation this bad was the most comfortable and luxurious. I wish we had booked a room with a balcony. Restaurants were great if you had transportation to get around the gated community of Palmas Del Mar. Our favorite was called The Beach Club which had fantastic views and fun, great food. Our least favorite, unfortunately was the signature restaurant in the Wyndham.
The pool was pretty. There were a few of them, one even with a swim-up-bar that had a fun "drink of the day". But tho the depth said they were 4feet deep I don't think it even came up to my waist in the deepest part, which didn't allow for any actual swimming.
There is a nice lounge in the front and a "David's" Restaurant for great breakfasts, ice cream, coffee and sandwiches. The grounds were beautiful and iguanas were everywhere. The ocean in that area is gorgeous and walks along the beach or a morning jog are super, but it is not a swimming or snorkeling beach because it is quite rough.
My biggest disappointment was that I lost my best swimsuit that disappeared from the room. It was a very expensive one. I have contacted the hotel a few times and even talked with housekeeping but have never recovered it. We are quite certain that I did not forget it.
I recommend this hotel for a great sleep and if you are a golfer, it may be perfect. But I would be cautious about allowing anyone in the room. There is a safe, but its pretty difficult to put your expensive clothing in a safe.

Room Tip: Get a room with outdoor access with a patio or balcony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar

Address: 170 Candelero Dr, Humacao 00791, Puerto Rico (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton)
Location: Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Humacao
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Humacao
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar 3*
Located in the prestigious community of Palmas del Mar, the Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar provides you with a balance of exciting amenities in a serene environment full of of luscious gardens. Our rooms reflect our tropical setting with one king or double beds, and all the modern in room amenities you expect. With gorgeous gardens that are the perfect set up for any event or private dinner or wedding. With two golf courses designed by 4 time champion Gary Player and renown architect Rees Jones, an infinity pool, tennis courts as well as an expansive beach, one of the best for sailing and surfing in Puerto Rico's east coast.With nearly 10,000 square feet of banquet space, we provide you with indoor and outdoor settings that will be the perfect compliment for all your meeting needs.After a day of leisure or business, you can enjoy an exhilarating casino experience at Casino Real that offers a wide array of table games and slot machines, a perfect location for the most selective gamer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden At Palmas Del Mar Hotel Humacao
Palmas Del Mar
Sheraton Humacao
Four Points Humacao
Humacao Sheraton
Humacao Four Points
The Villas At Palmas Del Mar
Wyndham Garden At Palmas Del Mar Puerto Rico/Humacao

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.