Sorry but I've traveled in the Caribbean and this hotel is just too expensive for the service they provide. To start they don´t have bell boys so if you need help with your luggage forget about it. The staff speak very little english or other languages besides French. Breakfast is boring and the glasses for the juice are so small you better not be thristy in the morning. The rooms are clean but if you ask for a double, one will get a double bed and the other person a roll away bed, too small. No toiletries in the bathroom just a regular shampoo/bath gel. The bath tub looks old and the enamel was broken. Dinners are a bit better but nothing to brag about. The swimming pool is small and there´s nothing to see (marine life) in the sea in front of the hotel. They requiere a 30.00 Euro deposit for a pool towel and I can keep going on an on. For this type of money you are better in an all inclusive resort in Mexico, Belize, Honduras or Dominican Republic.
- Also Known As:
- Karibea Beach Resort Gosier Hotel
- Karibea Beach Resort Gosier Hotel Gosier
- Hotel Karibea Salako Beach
- Resort Karibea Salako Beach
- Karibea Beach Resort Gosier Guadeloupe
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Orbitz, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Karibea Beach Resort Gosier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.