I stayed here for one night with my mom, it is in great proximity to the airport, the hotel has recently been tastefully refurbished so it's fresh and with the times. The gardens are gorgeous, food delicious and our room, which was the Nanny room was cosy and big.
We popped into the spa and it looked stunning, didn't get an opportunity to try it out though.
Definitely try the 6 course tasting menu for dinner, it was delish.
I would most certainly return to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting resplendent in 44 acres of lush meadowland, Crerar Thainstone House has been lovingly restored to provide the very best in private and corporate hospitality. All 48 bedrooms which have been tastefully refurbished at Thainstone are created especially for your comfort. Elegant furnishings and restful decor are complemented by all the facilities that you would expect to find in a luxury hotel. In the sumptuous Georgian setting of the Green Lady restaurant you can linger over a mouthwatering menu prepared by our team of internationally trained chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Thainstone House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swallow Thainstone House Hotel Inverurie
- Swallow Thainstone Hotel
- Thainstone House Hotel
- Swallow Thainstone Inverurie
- Thainstone Hotel
- Thainstone House Inverurie, Scotland