“Amazing food & charming hosts” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Huntly, United Kingdom
“Amazing food & charming hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I used to work at the boarshead in the 'good old days' & jumped at the chance to visit again & see the transformation! The interior has changed beyond belief but it works & it looks vibrant, fresh, clean & modern. The host was so genuinely welcoming & all the staff were extremely attentive, they really couldn't do enough for us!
The menu is large & it was so hard to make a choice but again the staff were keen to explain & help with your choice. The food was amazing, so tasty & beautifully presented.
Whilst we sat & enjoyed a drink afterwards we listened to other diners who were all full of praise too & obviously enjoying their meals. We look forward very much to our next visit - which will be soon!!! :)

Motherwell
“My New Favorite Indian Restaurant in Aberdeen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am not sure how we found this restaurant, but I am so glad we did. i've been here three times so far, once for take-away. First of all, the service is incredible, the staff are friendly, professional and fantastic hosts while you are there. On our first time coming to the restaurant they even offered us complimentary drinks. How's that for a welcome?

The food is as good as it gets. I love indian food and I can confidently say i've tried all of the nearby indian food places and many in Aberdeen. The chefs in the Boar's head really make an effort. The food is out standing, it's presented beautifully and tastes as good, if not better than it looks - I really recommend the King Prawn Jhinga (starter). Try it!

The location of the restaurant is beautiful, very quiet and nice place, the atmosphere and decor is lovely.

I'm really surprised to see the "terrible" reviews from gem008, interesting to point out that this user has only written 3 restaurant reviews, ALL OF WHICH; the Boar's head, all of which "terrible". Ignore this person as there is an obvious bias....

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Superb Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Food was excellent! You can taste all the spices! Beautiful presentation. Staff were very attentive, friendly and knowledgable. Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant!

“Great food:-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Tried for the first time tonight, wish I hadn't left it so long before visiting, great food, attentive staff, in my opinion the best Indian food in the area.

Definitely be back soon

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was really amazing! had a great time..all the stuffs and waiters and waitresses are very friendly. We went on Saturday night and we were 10 people. It was the best meal we ever had ..we really enjoyed ourselves. It was delicious. I definitely recommend this restaurant. I am sure you going to have a great time.
Thanks!