We came here for our honeymoon and will never forget it, it is a magnificent house with so much history and it has a great feeling to it. if you are looking for a special few nights away this is the place to stay, beth and norman [the owners] will give you a warm welcome into the house and we were made to feel so at home, they could not have done anything better they let us choose what time we had our breakfast they booked us a table at a local restaurant they could not have made our stay any better i could write so much more about how much we enjoyed staying there and how special the house and garden is but all i will say is if you dont go to stay there you will have missed out on a fantastic experience and an amazing house. loved every minute of being there wish we was still there.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel Monkton Combe
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath UK - England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful, rambling Medieval Manor in country village 2.25miles/ 8 minutes drive from centre of Bath. Dating from 1262 with Tudor inglenook fire spacious ensuite bedrooms with TV, video, DVD, WIFI. Fantastic candlelit restaurant with excellent local reputation for fine food in 16th and 19th century dining rooms on Fridays, Saturdays. Bring Your Own Wine - No Corkage Charge! Rural walks along brook to local pubs, canal boat/bike hire 5 minutes wander. Parking, gardens. Heaven! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.