I recently visited the punchbowl for Sunday lunch with family, my husband had booked the table 2 weeks in advance when we arrived a young man told us we had the table until 3.30 and that it was the table in the middle in the next room. We went to look for the table ourselves and assumed it was the correct one my husband was disappointed that we were now on a 2 hour schedule as he had not been informed this when we booked and he doesn't often have chance to meet up with his family. Carvery was adequate although i have had better, service was ok and my husband was happy with selection of beer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punchbowl is a National Multi Award Winning Pub set in the heart of Shropshire's finest country side. A truly family run business preserving the traditions of fine English Fayre and superior accommodation. 16th Century Country Inn with Bar and dining facilities and real open fires roaring in the winter months serving great food and specializing in carveries and a full menu, we regularly have real ales on all year round. A warm welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Hotel Bridgnorth
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn Bridgnorth, Shropshire