we have just come back from a two day weekend break from pine lake resort carnforth. we had a lovely time. the lodge was amazing and nice and cosy and warm with a great location. we are already looking to book again soon. the staff was friendly and welcoming. we had a complimentry breakfast which was nice. we had a lovely view of the lake as we came out of the lodge onto the balconey where was greeted by ducks in a morning and afternoon. if your looking for somewhere to relax this is the place to go as theres plenty to do and there is a spa for the ladies if you fancy a pamper day as my wife went to the spa for a relaxing time. for the men there is a nice bar or a heated swimming pool and a gym for both generations. we couldnt hear any noise whats so ever as it was nice and peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the lake around which your Scandinavian style lodge can be found, Pine Lake is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. But there is so much more. The recreation complex is a great place to unwind, and the restaurant serves a tempting range of dishes from around the world. Away from the resort the glorious scenery of the nearby Lune Valley and Lake District can hardly be matched anywhere in England, and the Victorian seaside village of Arnside is a wonderful place to wile away a few hours and enjoy a traditional bag of fish and chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pine Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lake Hotel Carnforth
- Pine Lake Resort Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom