Stayed in mid January for a weekend break. (Groupon deal) We had a 2bed refurbished lodge. The cabin was excellent and had everything you needed. The view of the lake was amazing. We used the swimming pool on site which was great and all facilities were spotlessly clean. We had a couple of drinks in the clubhouse and our daughter loved playing in the kids area. All staff were very friendly and we even had a call to the cabin on both days to ask if everything was ok. Overall we had a wonderful break.
The nearby village is lovely with a few shops to browse in. We had a fab Sunday carvery at one of the pubs before leaving. Morecambe bay is only a short drive too and well worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the lake around which your Scandinavian style lodge can be found, Pine Lake is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. But there is so much more. The recreation complex is a great place to unwind, and the restaurant serves a tempting range of dishes from around the world. Away from the resort the glorious scenery of the nearby Lune Valley and Lake District can hardly be matched anywhere in England, and the Victorian seaside village of Arnside is a wonderful place to wile away a few hours and enjoy a traditional bag of fish and chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pine Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lake Hotel Carnforth
- Pine Lake Resort Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom