I have been here many times before, always having a lovely time with high standard of accomadation. However,the lodge is desperately in need of a refurb. Decor looks tired and dated, none of the furnishings match, cleanliness ok (ish) but could be a lot better. The worst was the bed in the master bedroom, the sheets and the mattress were soiled with red/brown fluid. The bed was replaced the next day but with a king size bed in a double bed room so bed did not fit near headboard or lights.
Outside of the building, on the roads, is very poorly lit, fortunately I had a torch with me so could see my way. Come on pine lake you can do better than this!
The location is lovely and perfect for the lakes and the seaside and very easy to access from motorway.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lake Hotel Carnforth
- Pine Lake Hotel
- Pine Lake Resort Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the lake around which your Scandinavian style lodge can be found, Pine Lake is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. But there is so much more. The recreation complex is a great place to unwind, and the restaurant serves a tempting range of dishes from around the world. Away from the resort the glorious scenery of the nearby Lune Valley and Lake District can hardly be matched anywhere in England, and the Victorian seaside village of Arnside is a wonderful place to wile away a few hours and enjoy a traditional bag of fish and chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Pine Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.