“Service was second to none..... Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Service was second to none..... Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

What a little Gem this is, based in central Ashton! From the minute we arrived we were made to feel special. We had a drink in the bar upstairs whilst looking through the extensive menus. The food was excellent: King Prawns in garlic and white wine to start and Spag Cabonara for my main.... wow so tasty.

The staff were very attentive and the Manager made a point of coming to our table several times during our meal to make sure we were happy with everything.

We will be returning and would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Manchester England
“At last a decent restaurant in ashton town center !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on 27th april for my brothers birthday, we had booked for 8.45, but was a little late Being seated for the meal. However we were looked after and took upstairs for a drink and were given menus to choose our food while we waited, we all had garlic Bread and the garlic Bread with tomatoes and herbs, delicous!! We all decided on pasta dishes, although the portions look small, they are more than enough and everyone enjoyed it, the owner asked if we were celibrating anything and I told him it was my brothers birthday, They brought a platter of fruit with a small cake and sung happy birthday!!! A real Nice touch I thought, the house red is reasonabily priced and is a litre bottle, I personaly thought the Steak dishes were a bit pricey but will maybe try them on my next visit so can comment on the quality, all in all a great evening will definatly vist again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Whistler, Canada
“Amazed to find a nice Italian restaurant in Ashton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Took my father here for a meal, frankly amazed to find a decent Italian restaurant in Ashton.
As mentioned in many of the other reviews, the staff are a little forward and very keen to engage and chat with all the clients, some could find this a little much, but I quite liked it.
Food was very nice, had a decent seafood linguine.
The garlic cheese bread to start was excellent, much recommended.

Had a nice meal, good atmosphere, prices I felt were fair, would recommend and definitely return when in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Came here as part of a family party.

Actual decor very nice, staff excellent, manager attentive.

Now the food!!, although it was OK, it wasnt the best Italian meal I have had. Quite pricey more like central Manchester prices.

Think they probably cope better with pizzas and pastas rather than , veal, chicken italian type dishes.

Also its a very noisy place, sound seems to go all around the room, dont think I would come for a cosy romantic meal, I should be so lucky!!.

But would probably go again perhaps midweek maybe quieter.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Too in your face”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went for my cousins 30th birthday party with lots of other members of my family some of which recommended the place. On entry the staff was friendly especially the owner who became like an annoying wasp around the table. Having asked my Auntie if she'd like a top up of wine I miss heard and thought he was asking me, Then for the rest of the night he continued to make pathetic jokes about me which ruined my meal. As for the food it was nice, However the Calzone I had looked about the size of a Greggs pastie so value for money is poor. He might have had a joke at my expense but he's lost a customer and I would not recommend it to anyone.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere