“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Southport, United Kingdom
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We've been her a couple of times now on New Years Day for a family lunch and it's been great each time. The staff are friendly and helpful and the place seems efficiently run - the food arrived really quickly. Nice atmosphere, good place to take the kids. Been to a few F&B's but this is by far the best we've been to.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

49% Recommend
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My friends were happy with their orders and left feeling stuffed after the massive desserts too. However, despite booking the table over a month ago, we were asked to wait ten minutes for it to be cleared. Also the high chair I requested over the phone was forgotten about. It was incredibly busy for 4:30pm but food came at a reasonable time.

Greater Manchester
“Breakfast with FB”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant staff and good service. The food lets it down - the big breakfast has been around a while (we had ordered at 1030). The eggs benedict hadn't seen honey roasted ham it was cheap 'plastic' type ham and the eggs were not soft poached they were hard.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Pros: We got served quickly, and our main course was ready after 5-ish minutes! Friendly staff, loved the music that was playing, loved how the place looked, very cool; great atmosphere and our dessert was AMAZING (we got an East Coast Sundae to share)!
Cons: For my main course I got Meatballs on Spaghetti. The menu didn't inform me that the meatballs had green peppers inside them (I REALLY don't like peppers), so it wasn't the most pleasant surprise. I still quite liked it for the first half of the dish or so, but for some reason, after that it suddenly turn not-very-nice and I just couldn't finish it. They managed to redeem themselves with the dessert though, and I liked everything else about the restaurant :)

Overall, I would definitely return, but would get a different main course. I went hope happy and full, so I have a positive view of the restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Meals was ok.. far to crampt in though”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a few times and decided to go for a meal with the children and our nephew and his partner. We didnt wait too long for somewhere to sit but then had to push our way through far too many people crampt intp the space. The food was ok but not worth what we ended up paying.

• Visited December 2012