We came here to visit the traditional mud baths on the Lagoon and see the flamingoes on the salt marshes. The deal for the night included access to all the mineral spa baths for both days.
The pools were excellent, clean, lots of variety and plenty of variety of action: hot jets, spa pools areas, spa beds etc. Hats required (even for baldies!) and flip flops.
Excellent breakfast buffet. (We'd eaten out lunch on the day of arrival so got a picnic which we ate on the veranda with a bottle of wine.)
The hotel hasn't the most pleasing aspect - but the view from the roof top bar at sunset was worth the price alone.
The hotel is almost next door to the interpretation centre for the mud baths/lagoon and is well worth a visit (though the hotel staff didn't know it existed!).
If travelling via Murcia airport then this is a great stop over - or, as in our case - a day away if staying i n the region.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Thalasia Costa de Murcia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalasia Hotel & Thalasso San Pedro Del Pinatar
- Thalasia Hotel And Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Hotel Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Spa Thalasso Center
- Mercure Thalasia Costa De Murcia Spain/San Pedro Del Pinatar, Region Of Murcia