Overall we had a great holiday and we would recommend the Zoraida ...
The good, the okay and the not so good.
Water slides yayyyyyy ...fab fun even for the over 40's like me
Calories burned whilst doing the water slides. Apparently, there is something like 0.5 calories per step. I calculated 150 calories per 10 goes down the slide. Not bad if you are trying to fight the flab (like me unfortunately)
Variety of food. They had every thing .... Fresh fruit, salads, yoghurt, meats whilst you wait, selection of other hot dishes, Pancakes till they came out of your ears. Breakfast you can ask for eggs and omelettes whilst u wait
Quality of food was good but not great. Cheaper cuts of meats often used .. So had to cut off fat etc
All inclusive great value for money. Only named icecreams eg cornetto and cocktails were excluded. Bottled beer, water house wines (not too bad), water, bottled pepsi, coffee, etc
Fake turf by the pool... Nice for kids and much cooler and more comfortable than hard floor
Bathroom was newly done out
Great hanging thing on balcony
Car park underground at 10 euros per day. We opted to hire a car for less than £20 per day via goldcar. It was great car .. VW polo diesel ..so clean. Drove to lovely beach at San Jose and Mojecar.
Room .... Very clean but lacking any frills
Limited space for clothes
The beach! The sand is more like builders gravel... Seriously don't bother.
The beds ... So hard ..
Go for brekky before 9am, lunch before 2pm, and evening meal before 8. Don't say i didn't warn you. I think hotel is victim of own success.
Sun beds ... Slightly short of beds so u have to get up before 9am or suffer without a bed.
But seriously, at the end of the day, we paid 650 each all inclusive, and I really thought it was great value for money, average age of kids is about 6 years old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the Evenia Zoraida Resort and enjoying a beachfront location, the Zoraida Garden shares all the facilities of the Zoraida Park: extensive gardens with sunbeds, palm trees, a tropical pool, a brand new Aquapark with slides and pirate ship, 2 tennis courts , Fitness Room with sauna and heated indoor pool, Snack bars, pool bar, hairdresser, shops, free parking facilities… The 342 rooms were completely renovated and are modern, comfortable, with stunning views and equipped with wood floor, queen size beds, 32” LCD flat screen TV, individual air conditioning unit, telephone, safe, fully fitted bathroom with hair dryer and beauty mirror, and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Evenia Zoraida Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Zoraida Garden Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Garden Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain