We just had a 3 night stay at this very nice hotel which is situated fronting the shingle beach in Roquetas. The Hotel is clean and well maintained with a great pool with plenty of shallow areas for smaller chidren. Our room was clean and spacious with modern furnishings. One failing is the lifts from reception which are the smallest I have ever seen. We stayed on an all inclusive basis but were disappointed that this only included the buffet restaurant and the main bar. Having said that the buffet restaurant is of a high standard with varied fresh well cooked meals. It does get very busy with some very long queues but we avoided this by eating early. As we had an evening flight we asked for a late check out and for 30euros they let us keep the room until 6pm and gave us vouchers for lunch with drinks in the restaurant which was very good value. A word of warning is that there were hardly any other British guests when we were there - it didn't bother us but we know it may be of concern to some people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colourful beachfront hotel has been built in an attractive blend of different styles. It boasts a tranquil location at Roquetas de Mar. Surrounded by lush gardens, the outdoor pool measures more than 1,100 m2 and features a jacuzzi tub. Children also enjoy their own supervised kid's club. You can choose to enjoy food and drinks in the wide range of bars and restaurants found on site, open according to the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Mediterraneo Park Roquetas de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Park Roquetas De Mar Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Mediterraneo Park Hotel
- Mediterraneo Park Roquetas De Mar Almeria, Spain