The hotel is quiet and well situated by the sea. It's very convenient to step out to the beach promenade from the pool area. We had a spacious room with a sea wiev. Most of the clients were elderly Spanish people. The flat terrain in Roquetas suits also well for peole whose ability to walk is impaired or who use wheel chair.
Sometimes we could hear noise from other rooms, but since the clientel wasn´t keen on partying, it did´t bother us. What troubled us most were the flies. It was unconvienent to use the pool area because the persistent flies were all over the sunbathers. What a pity!
We were all inclusive customers, but all wasn´t included. There were strict rules what could be taken from the pool bar. The worst was the red wine. It was ´vino verano' and tasted poison. It was permitted to drink only one glass with the meals! There was very little entertainment in the evening, only one show during our week.
But all in all we liked Roquetasde Mar and survived the hotel, because of the spacious room with a huge bed and decent service. But next time we´ll look into the restaurants around the hotel. There were plenty of them. We appreciated the prices in the area. They were surprising low! We look forward to visiting the Urbanizacion of Roquetas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront overlooking one of the most attractive beaches on the Almeria coast, the Hesperia Sabinal hotel offers superb facilities for your family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hesperia Sabinal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sabinal Almería
- Hesperia Sabinal Hotel Almería
- Hotel Sabinal
- Hesperia Sabinal Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain