We've stayed at Gasparina village early June with our 3 children (11, 3 & 1 year old).
- For 67 euros per night in a fully equipped apartment; you just can NOT beat this price.
- High-season is nearly twice the price though...:(
- As we live only 45 minutes away from Lake Garda, we brought our own towels- and bed linen. Saved us a fortune!
- The restaurant is a bit overpriced- and so is their shop, but this is very common at holiday resorts. My husband and the two eldest children had a very mediocre breakfast on the 1st morning and paid nearly 20 euros for a breakfast buffet of cereal and juices plus 1 cappuccino!!!
- The pool is fantastic for (especially) younger children, with a large area that is not too deep for ones whom can not swim yet. The lounge beds and umbrellas are very close to the pool itself, which is great if you have to mind the kids in the pool and keep an eye out for your belongings.
- Premises overall is extremely clean (comparing to other resorts in the Lake Garda area) and we really appreciated the playgrounds between the apartments and the pool...
- Only 5 mins from Gardaland and 10 mins from Peschiera del Garda by car or....a 40 minutes walk from Peschiera del Garda's harbor.
- Staff speaks Italian, English & German (better German than English).
- Many German-, Austrian and Dutch guests with young children (hardly any adolescents at all).
- The curtains do not really keep the rooms dark though, light was coming in very early...waking the 2 youngest ones at daybreak.
We prefer this resort over the campings/hotels in Peschiera del Garda & Desenzano, due to their cleanness and it is a lot less crowded.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Gasparina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.