If you have a car, stay here.
This hotel is peace in Chiantishire. The staff are lovely, kind and considerate, without fawning.
The rooms are quiet, large and comfortable. Plus we had a fridge and sink, so could have made better use of our stay.
It took us about 20 minutes to reach Florence each day; we parked and ambled around.Then left the city for our haven, restaurants nearby make it ideal for evening escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Poggio ai Merli is located on a panoramic hill at just 6 km from the historical Centre of Florence. It is characterized by a large park and amazing swimming-pool through the olives garden. The sixteenths century Villa is made up of elegant apartments and Suites: each of them are unique and well cared. The hotel services joined with the historical charm and breathtaking landscape make its unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Poggio ai Merli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Ai Merli
- Poggio Ai Merli Scandicci
- Villa Poggio Ai Merli Scandicci, Italy