We booked this hotel to enjoy the spa. I booked the comfort room which was an okay size, the only minor point is the bed, it kind off had a whole in it, it was like sleeping on a airplane seat with your legs up. We only stayed one night so I could only complain in the morning. Wasn't much they could then, but they gave me a discount on the room price, which I thought was fair.
The spa was great, we only uses the free pools and Turkish steam bath, you can easily spend two hours there. Also praise to the manager in the breakfast area, very nice guy, came to ask if everything was alright and offered us coffee etc.
Like other reviewers said, it does not feel like a 5 star hotel, but maybe because I booked a comfort room? Maybe other rooms get better service? There is no tea making facility in the room, they forgot to bring us the paper in the morning, the check out service is slow, just to name some none five star elements...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant 5-star resort affiliated with "The Leading Small Hotels of the World," prestigious brand of the luxury hotellerie, completed by a large thermal Spa, with the brand "Leading Spa." Set amid the gentle hills of Tuscany and kissed by the scented winds of the Mediterranean sea, Bagni di Pisa Palace is a magnificent and sumptuous building of great historical value. Now lovingly restored to its original splendor, it was once owned by the Grand Duke of Tuscany and chosen by the European aristocracy as a place to spend their summer holidays. Dating back to the 18th century, the building is set in a beautiful park of olive trees and combines classical architecture with modern facilities. Accommodation ranges from well-designed comfort to elegant and spacious suites, which have separate living rooms, marble baths and original 18th-century frescoes. Groups visiting this luxurious hotel have access to modern meeting facilities, to a refined spa and thermal centre, as well as plenty of outdoor leisure activities in the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Escapio, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bagni di Pisa Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagni Di Pisa Palace Hotel San Giuliano Terme
- Bagni Di Pisa Palace And Spa
- Bagni Di Pisa Natural Hotel
- Bagni Di Pisa Natural Resort
- Bagni Di Pisa Palace & Spa Province Of Pisa/San Giuliano Terme, Italy