“Fabulous room, warm hospitality, & unbeatable price!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Bed and Breakfast Cribo to your Saves list
Bed and Breakfast Cribo
Via Marino Dinucci 8, 56017 San Giuliano Terme, Italy   |
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“Fabulous room, warm hospitality, & unbeatable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a few days while traveling through Tuscany. This is by far the best place I've stayed in Italy and also one of the best B&B's I've been to. Our room was huge with a comfortable bed, a patio to hang out outside, and a nice kitchen stocked with all of the things we needed to make dinner every night. Probably the best part of this place was the breakfast in the morning with the family that runs the place. The food was delicious and it was non-stop until we had to turn away the delicious pastries, meats, and whatever else they put out for us! I definitely suggest staying here (if you have a car) and the price is really great deal!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

When I first heard the name Cribo, I laughed because of the strange name. I stopped laughing after I walked in and saw the spacious bedroom, with one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in during my entire stay in Italy. Things only improved when I went to the bathroom and took a shower with REAL water pressure and not the trickle of water you come to expect from most european showers. I didn't get a chance to try out the spacious tub they had in there but it certainly looked inviting! The owners are extremely friendly and helpful too. Any time I come back I will DEFINITELY be staying here, especially since its right around the corner from a delicious restaurant called Osteria Pasta e Vino. Don't let the names fool you, these 2 hidden gems are worth the visit!

• Stayed January 2013
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had a one night stopover in Pisa on our way home on 17th September 2012 and decided due to the positive comments on here to stay at B&B Cribo. We were not let down, the room was delightful and our welcome was excellent and we enjoyed the interaction with all of the family each time we saw them. We were well advised when we asked for a restaurant recommendation in the evening and we enjoyed a lovely breakfast on the balcony in the morning. Overall we both thoroughly recommend B&B Cribo and will gladly book to stay there again on a future trip to Pisa.
Doug and Amie

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Bed and Breakfast Cribo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bed and Breakfast Cribo

Address: Via Marino Dinucci 8, 56017 San Giuliano Terme, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Pisa > San Giuliano Terme
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 31 B&Bs / Inns in San Giuliano Terme
A small thermal country one finds per feet of the Pisan Mountains, near the Leaning Tower and the historical Lucca.Our B&B town is placed in a quiet zone and dipped in the green to offer you all the relaxation you wish, furthermore you will find a accepting environment familiar to expect. Near the sporting covered swimming pool systems, a football ground, a court, a wide green area and a game park for San Giuliano Terme council property children natural beach of Marina of Vecchiano .the B&B is near Station of San Giuliano Terme to 5 minutes and bus stop 50 meters x Aereporto Pisa-Lucca and back, railway and airport 10 minutes drive ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Cribo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bed And Breakfast Cribo Province Of Pisa/San Giuliano Terme, Italy

If you own or manage Bed and Breakfast Cribo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.