“Highest quality ingredients paired with delicious wine, a must have!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Osteria Pasta e Vino

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Highest quality ingredients paired with delicious wine, a must have!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Starting off the meal with a wonderful selection of cold cuts and cheese, I was impressed with the numerous meats presented and really enjoyed the wide variety. I have to say that I particularly enjoyed the cheese with bits of chocolate in it, a new and delightful combination which I was very happy to discover. Following that I had one of the most succulent pieces of meat I've had in my stay in Italy. Perfectly cooked, tender enough that I literally plucked the bone right out, and the glaze was truly outstanding. For dessert I had this pistachio ice cream that was truly something. By the time dessert came around I was pretty full but one bite of this dessert and I couldn't stop until I left the plate completely clean. Overall I'd have to say this has been my favorite restaurant I've had the pleasure of experiencing. I truly hope anyone who comes to San Giuliano (or even Pisa) takes the time to go and try this little slice of Italian heaven!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Superb, especialy the wine and bore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Superb little place.

I was taken back by the great wilebore pasta! Superb. Wine choice is exceptional, and is notably well priced too - hence securing a '5 star' review.

It was actually recomended to us by our Hotel (Locanda Sant Agata). While Locanda definatly secured 'top position' in resteraunts in the area, Pasta e Vino is well worth trying out and you wont be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Expensive but very good. We really enjoy. The owner is very friendly. She is in love to explain tha plate details(historie, taste...). I suggest tot try!!!!,,,

Brighton
“Expected more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a charming, proper Italian restaurant and the owner was extremely welcoming. The menu looked appealing and they cook with good quality ingredients to a high standard. But.... alas, we were underwhelmed with the end result I have to say. All hat and no rabbit.
The mixed seafood starters were inventive and looked appetising but tasted very average. Then we had lobster as the main course which looked great but to be honest each was the size of a giant prawn (in all honesty I think some prawns I ate in Sri Lanka were bigger) and they weren't the tastiest I've eaten.
Desert was nice but I left still feeling hungry (and I'm not a huge eater).

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A splendid evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

So for the second time I decided to take tripadvisor recommendation and wow im so happy I did. So let's start the interior design just simple and beautiful, the food is so good because, well they know how to cook.local ingredients with a nice twist and home made pasta.the hospitality is just another plus. And the price well not bad at all. After living in Pisa for five years it's the first time I felt like really being in a high quality restaurant which doesn't serve you the Normal pizza pasta menu. So like always I say go go go.