I guess for 70 euros a night I shouldn't have expected much. But it was pretty gross. Run down room and being fed on by Mosquitos. The paint in the room were chipping here and there and the dry walls were starting to crack at places. The bathroom door also couldn't open all the way because the tiles were uneven. Oh and within the 5 mile radius there were like 4 restaurants. The only good thing about this hotel was the price and the free hot breakfast :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern, four-star building, 90 rooms with all kind of comfort - DUS, Double, Twin rooms, all with air conditioning, Sat. TV, Free Sky Channel, safe, telephone, minibar, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Two restaurants where you can spend pleasant evenings and where you can eat the specialties of Tuscany and drink the best wine from this area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Toscana Ambassador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Ambassador Poggibonsi, Italy - Tuscany
- Toscana Ambassador Hotel Poggibonsi