Stayed from September 18 to 21, 2013. room very plain with small bathroom but clean. Breakfast meals okay but bacon never cooked just heated. One dinner okay. Other meal terrible. Went out one night to dinner at LaCertosa restaurant across from Charterhouse where monks live. Fantastic night with included opera singers, accordian player, piano player and violin and also included dancing, steak dinner with wine included. Don't miss a chance to go there. There was a Grocery complex within 2 minute walk from hotel. Ate lunch there and bought cheese and crackers for room.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Ambassador Hotel
- Toscana Ambassador Poggibonsi
- Toscana Ambassador Hotel Poggibonsi
- Toscana Ambassador Poggibonsi, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern, four-star building, 90 rooms with all kind of comfort - DUS, Double, Twin rooms, all with air conditioning, Sat. TV, Free Sky Channel, safe, telephone, minibar, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Two restaurants where you can spend pleasant evenings and where you can eat the specialties of Tuscany and drink the best wine from this area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Toscana Ambassador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.