The hotel rooms here are adequate and the bathrooms are very nice. Most of the time the person at the front desk knew some english which was very helpful. The continental breakfast was excellent. The train station is within walking distance which is nice and there is a grocery store nearby. I was there with a large group and many of the rooms had airconditioners or phones that did not work. While I was there the elevator wasn't working which made moving luggage difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern, four-star building, 90 rooms with all kind of comfort - DUS, Double, Twin rooms, all with air conditioning, Sat. TV, Free Sky Channel, safe, telephone, minibar, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Two restaurants where you can spend pleasant evenings and where you can eat the specialties of Tuscany and drink the best wine from this area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Toscana Ambassador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Ambassador Poggibonsi, Italy - Tuscany
- Toscana Ambassador Hotel Poggibonsi